24. Nwokolo Prisca Chibuzor, 20 year old student of science laboratory technology with a passion for acting.
What do you hope to achieve through #MMU2017? When I become Miss UNICAL with the help of d school management I will ask for enough cleaners for the school and good waste disposals at every corner.
25. Ekpe Emmanuel Martin, 18 year old contestant with interest in good music.
Role Model: David Oyedepo
Philosophy: What you sow is what you will reap.
26. Taiwo Arnold, 22 year old contestant, who likes writing, dancing and playing football.
Role Model: Socrates
Philosophy: Man know thyself
What do you hope to achieve through #MMU2017? If I am oppurtuned to becomr Mr. UNICAL, I will help the younger generation realize their dreams early and work towards it no matter the obstacles.
27. Amoundi God’s-favour Kukwun, 16 year old, who happens to be youngest in the camp. She has a special interest in singing and also loves being on the sewing machine.
Role Model: Mum
28. Okon Esther Effiong, 19 year old student who loves singing, dancing, writing and modelling.
Role Model: Rejoice Iwueze
Philosophy: Live a life to impress the creator and not the creation.
29. Ushie Claire Adung, 20 year old contestant who loves dancing and cooking.
Role Model: Mum
Philosphy: Leadership by example
What do you hope to achieve through #MMU2017? When I win Miss UNICAL 2017, Ipromise to organise free medical screening(like HIV test) for malabites and malabresses to help for a better well-being and good health.
View Page 8 after related posts.