Admission forms for the University of Jos Sandwich(5 long vacation programme) in the faculty of education for 2016/2017 session.
UNIJOS SANDWICH AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES (5 LONG VACATIONS).
1. B.A. (Ed.) Administration and Planning
2. B.A. (Ed.) Adult
3. B.A. (Ed.) Early Childhood
4. B.A. (Ed.) French
5. B.Sc. (Ed.) Economics
6. B.A. (Ed.) English
7. B.A. (Ed.) Guidance & Counseling
8. B.A. (Ed.) History & International Studies
9. B.Sc. (Ed.) Geography
10. B.A. (Ed.) Religion
11. B.A. (Ed.) Social Studies
12. B.Sc. (Ed.) Home Economics
13. B.Sc. (Ed.) Integrated Science
14. B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics
15. B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry
16. B.Sc. (Ed.) Computer Science
17. B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology
18. B.Sc. (Ed.) Library Science
19. B.Sc. (Ed.) Physics
20. B.Sc. (Ed.) Special Education – V.H. H.H., L.D, (Rehabilitation & Teaching Subjects)
POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME (2 Long Vacations)
1. Postgraduate Diploma in Technical Education (PGDTE)
UNIJOS SANDWICH ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
1. Admission requirements for B.Sc (Ed) & B.A. (Ed.):
a. Candidates should have a good NCE or a Diploma in relevant areas of study at Upper/Lower Credit level of at least two (2) full academic years duration.
b. Five (5) Credits in GCE/SSCE ordinary level in not more than two sittings are considered.
NB. All Candidates aspiring to read any B.Sc. (Ed.) course must have Credits in Mathematics.
2. Admission Requirements for PGDTE
a. Candidates should have at least HND or its equivalent in Science, Technology and Business discipline from recognized Institutions.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIJOS SANDWICH ADMISSION.
Interested applicants are to follow the link below:
Go to http://www.remita.net
To obtain application form:-
Click on pay a Federal Government Agency
Name of MDA – Type University of Jos
Name of Service/Purpose – Select Institute of Education
Fill other information to generate RRR and proceed to pay the sum of N10, 000.00[/] being the cost of the Form.
Take the receipt printed to University of Jos, Institute of Education to obtain the form.
All properly filled application forms with attachments of photocopies of credentials are to be submitted to;
Institute of Education,
University of Jos,
P.M.B. 2084, Jos.
Plateau State, Nigeria
All submissions must be made on or before 31st July, 2017.