|This comes weeks after the university of Lagos has been shut down for normal Undergraduate degree programs over students protest for poor living conditions notably electricity and water supply.
Read the press release from the school site below
RESUMPTION OF ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES AT THE UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS
| The University Senate at its emergency meeting held on Friday, April 22, 2016 has directed that full academic activities should resume on Monday, May 2, 2016. In preparation for the resumption, students are expected to adhere strictly to the following guidelines:
· Students are to complete the Undertaking Form and get it notarized.
· Parents and Guardians are to complete the Parents Indemnity Form.
· Completed Undertaking Form which must be notarized and Parent’s Indemnity Form should be submitted at the various Departments and a clearance obtained. The clearance would be required to gain access into examination halls.
· Students accommodated in halls of residence are to obtain a clearance from the Departmental Officer which must be presented at the halls of residence to gain access into their rooms from Monday, May 2, 2016.
· Students are expected to visit the University website from Friday, April 22, 2016 and complete the clearance process on or before Monday, May 2, 2016.
· Examinations would commence from Monday, May 9, 2016. Consequently, students are expected to generate their examination dockets and ensure it is duly endorsed by their Course Advisers between Monday, April 25 and Monday, May 2, 2016.
· No student would be readmitted without completing the above process.
The University would endeavour to provide electricity in the various halls of residence between the hours of 7.00 pm and 7.00 am daily. The boreholes in the hostels would continue to provide water supply to the hostels until normal supply from the Lagos State Water Corporation resumes.
Examination commences on Monday, May 9, 2016. Students are to confirm their examination time-table from the various Faculties/Departments.