The university of Lagos which was shut down on the 8th of April 2016, as a result of students protest. Has henceforth announced that this does not affect the school of foundation studies. As it is fully in session and assessment begins next week.
READ STATEMENT BELOW:
STUDENTS OF THE SCHOOL OF FOUNDATION STUDIES ARE FULLY IN SESSION: NOT AFFECTED BY THE STUDENTS’ UNREST
Students of the School of Foundation Studies are hereby informed that lectures are going on at the various faculties and that the Second In course Assessment is still scheduled to hold from Monday, 18 – Thursday, April 22, 2016.
· It is compulsory for every student to bring along his/her Biometric Identity Card to the examination venue at the Distance Learning Institute.
· Students without their Biometric Identity Card will not be allowed into the Examination Halls
· Verification starts two hours before the examination.
· All the verified candidates must be seated in the Examination Halls 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
· No student will be verified 30 minutes after the commencement of the examination
· The examination time-table is pasted at all the faculties’ notice boards.